Employees assigned as Cashiers or Servers must cash in prior to processing orders through the POS. Cashiers and Servers will receive a message to "Please Cash In" prior to entering orders at the register screen. See Cash In.
To Cash Out
- Select Cash In / Out
- Enter Employee Passcode
- Enter Ending Cash Amount (Credit Card and Gift Cards payments will automatically calculate)
- Select Finish
- Cash Out Finished? Select Yes
- Print Money Count Receipt? Select Yes or No
- Select OK to Confirm Successful Cash Out
- Total Cash Out amount will appear in the Screen.
Important Note: If the employee has open pending orders, they will get a message "There are open pending orders. Do you really want to cash out? Select Yes or No.
If there is a Discrepancy with the amount (Over or Under), you will be greeted with another screen with the discrepancy amount and a section to enter the reason for the discrepancy.
See Cash In / Out Report for employee details.