To Install Receipt Printer(s)
- Select Back Office
- Enter Manager Passcode
- Select Station Settings
- Select Printer Settings
- Select Customer Receipt Printer
- POS Unit will automatically search for printer(s) located on the same network, Select Search Printers button, to search for printers again.
- Select Customer Receipt Printer from the list, customer receipt printer will now appear in red. (Please note: All other printers listed in black will act as Kitchen Receipt Printers.)
- Select the Back arrow to leave screen.
Optional Steps: You can name each printer for use with Kitchen printer routing. Send specific items to different kitchen printers.
To Name Printer(s)
- Enter Name of Printer, in the field next to printer ip address.
- Click Save
- If getting a Printer Not Found message - Check to make sure the printer(s) are on the same network as the POS unit(s).
- Printer is listed but not printing - If using SNBC printer(s) - Check to make sure you have gone through the SNBC setup procedures, prior to searching for printer(s). *See SNBC Printer Utility Setup