The billing feature allows you to add several different billing options, cycles and push out billing start date.
To Add Billing
- Select Merchant Set-up
- Double Click on Merchant from the List
- Select Edit
- Select Billing Tab
- Select Add Bill
- Select New Tag from the billing tag drop down menu.
- Enter the Name of the new billing tag in the second field. (Ex. Monthly Service, Fax Fee, SMS Marketing, etc..) Once a new billing tag has been created, it will be added to the drop down menu for future use on other merchant accounts.
- Select Billing Option - Frequency will bill the account either One-time, Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Annually or Annually.
Transaction will bill the account a preset amount for every transaction placed online.
Percentage will bill the account a preset amount for every transaction placed online.
9. Enter Billing Start Date (This will start the billing from the date entered in this field)
10. Enter the Amount for the billing type.
11. Click Save, then repeat for another billing type, if required.