Connecting PAX Device to POS:
1) Go to the PAX Terminal
2) Select “F”, Enter Password “mmddyyyy” (This is usually the current date)
3) Scroll down and Select “Communications”
4) Enter Password “mmddyyyy” (This is usually the current date)
5) Scroll down and Select “LAN Parameters”
6) Select IP Address (notate the IP address)
7) Now Select Cancel 4 times until you get back to the PAX Logo.
8) Go to the POS Unit and Select Back Office Icon
9) Select Station Settings
10) Select PAX Terminal Settings
11) Select “Ethernet” from the first drop down menu
12) Go to IP Address and Enter the IP Address from the PAX terminal notated above.
13) Select “Set”, you should see a message PAX Terminal Settings Saved.